2020 S1000RR Track Project finished.. for now.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice!

Are you running M RCK ? Can't tell from these angles, but buttons look after market.

Silerstone will be bloody cold, so be careful. Graeme will be there on his Gen4 as well.

I do love that Grey.

Whats the full spec?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looks very nice!

Are you running M RCK ? Can't tell from these angles, but buttons look after market.

Silerstone will be bloody cold, so be careful. Graeme will be there on his Gen4 as well.

Nope - can't be arsed with all that hassle. Buttons are Bikesport Developments and Jetprime.

Swapped the slicks for the R11s.. going to be cold.

I do love that Grey.

Whats the full spec?

Ktech DDS
Akrapovic Evo Ti
Dymag UP7X
Gilles clip-ons / rear sets
Brembo 19RCS + HPK discs + LCF600
Alpharacing carbon covers + other bits
CRC fairings
SBS dual carbon pads
DBholders front clock mount / intake
MRA screen
DID 520 conversion
+ lots of other smaller bits

Last edited:
Great stuff. Tidy bike. Nice parts. Did you get it mapped?

Love this! Who did your graphics/wrap?

Also i'd love to pick your brains regarding the RS11s. It is a toss up between these and the Dunlop Sportsmart TT.

Can I ask how you set the suspension on yours for track use? Do you use the race pro modes - and if so where do you set your compression/rebound etc?

Were you at Donnington on Monday (26/04)? Think I saw this in the flesh, looks brilliant. :applouse:

Can I ask how you set the suspension on yours for track use? Do you use the race pro modes - and if so where do you set your compression/rebound etc?

Looks like he has choose not to use the electronic suspension so pro modes won't effect it.

Other then that you lucky bugger lovely track weapon.

Last edited:
Does the tank have cover panel as well ? is that from CRC also ?

Back