New owner first 1000!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patterned

Reaction score
Morning all another new 2020m sport owner delivered in Jan. My first 1000c here it is next to my old r6. Few mods already evotech bobbins futurismoto mirror blank indicators waiting on their UK tail tidy done a temporary one, for the time being, waiting on Austin racing decat and Rimoza levers.

Had a new clutch replaced as the first one was dragging and difficult to select neutral. now all seems to be fine.

Also ecu update seems to have improved the cold start. Just need the sun to shine little more!
beecc5f9f53b556077934d12a50dc6a2.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What were your favourite experiences on the R6 and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Cheers Oli. Found the R6 really fun, good step into superbikes. Just road riding so far. Done more mx over the last few years. Hopefully, do some track days this year and do a few trips.

Still loads to get used to on the RR can't get enough of it just want more noise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats - got mine in January too. 874 km up on it now. Tried to ride it to Dublin last week for its first service but had to turn back at Adare over the bad weather. So attempt no 2 is this Friday and the weather is looking good for the trip.

Was the BMW a replacement for the R6 or are you intending to keep both?

Morning!

One of my mates has taken the R6 so just got the RR. Weathers been good in London this week managed to get out other day.

Couldn't hear mine with the other bikes though Austin racing need to hurry up and send the decat!

Hope all goes well with the service.

4cdaf5316e7149ffb5068a14199eaf01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all another new 2020m sport owner delivered in Jan. My first 1000c here it is next to my old r6. Few mods already evotech bobbins futurismoto mirror blank indicators waiting on their UK tail tidy done a temporary one, for the time being, waiting on Austin racing decat and Rimoza levers.

Had a new clutch replaced as the first one was dragging and difficult to select neutral. now all seems to be fine.

Also ecu update seems to have improved the cold start. Just need the sun to shine little more!
beecc5f9f53b556077934d12a50dc6a2.jpg

Is that Amersham? or Beconsfield?

Last edited:
Nice bike fella! I've been eyeballing the 2019+ RR in that scheme.

Looks like your initial photo is just a few doors down from my favourite burger take-away (No5 London End).

Back