FREE 2021 MotoGP Fantasy Racing League for the S1000RR forum - Race Ya!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on folks!

I'm rubbish at this, yet I'm at the top of the leader board :biggrin-new: with the cheapest team and my team just went down in value.... (I don't understand that bit....)

woohoo, just going to enjoy it whilst I can....

Seems like a good strategy though - don't pick your team until you know the result :) Alex's pic said I was a disappointing 6th - took me a while to work out why the website says I'm 7th ha ha

haha yea,that would be a good tactic :)

made my 1st swap already....

just pulled him in in place of FM,for the next round at least.

as far as manufacturers go in this fantasy league,ducati have a big advantage

just pulled him in in place of FM,for the next round at least.

as far as manufacturers go in this fantasy league,ducati have a big advantage

100% with 6 bikes on track they are the easy lazy option :)
Suzuki with 2 is too big a risk.

And on a side note I hope Sam crushes it in Moto2 this year and gets a satellite Suzuki for 2022.

Be careful what you wish for, I took Martin out of my team for this race. Still, I moved up a couple of places with what I had....

I wonder if we'll see McPhee on BoxNation soon, he's not having much luck on BT Sport...

Be careful what you wish for, I took Martin out of my team for this race. Still, I moved up a couple of places with what I had....
I wonder if we'll see McPhee on BoxNation soon, he's not having much luck on BT Sport...

I feel for McPhee but also I'm running out of patience with him, his race craft seems to be lacking. Moto3 is pretty cut throat but he always manages to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Every campaign is littered with DNF's.
I think he should have won a title by now with the pace he's shown previously but he's just too inconsistent despite being in arguable the best team. Moto3 qualifying has my head in my hands. They are all lunatics wasting time, and for what they could all get 3 or 4 laps in if they just went for it instead of dicking around in the pits waiting for someone to go. You lose the tow one lap and gain it another.

I really enjoyed this weekend's racing. I love the fact that the bikes are so much closer together in all classes and most of all that the front tyre compound in MotoGP has changed sufficiently that there were so few crashes in the opening laps, especially at this circuit when compared to previous years.

I agree with Alex's comments about McPhee and all the classes waiting in the pits. They should work together within each team to act as a drafting partner, swap laps for drafting and get 4 fast laps in together and don't get mixed up in the final minutes of qualifying of 'looking over your shoulder' stupidity whilst sitting just off the racing line. But, I get the impression it is the crew chiefs who decide when to send the riders out for qualifying and not the riders themselves.

Oh, and using two of my three Motul boosts has elevated me to 104th in the World! (None of the leaders have used a boost though) and 17th in the UK..... It won't last, I couldn't pick a winner if it were presented to me on a plate..... but I will enjoy these heady heights whilst I can.

Last edited:
Okay folks, just a reminder for those who have joined our FREE mini league - time to consider picking your team again before qualifying begins on Saturday this weekend for the Portuguese GP at Portimao. Are yu going to include Marc Marquez in your team, who will you swap out?

I love this track and I am really looking forward to seeing the bikes race there again. Small chance of rain for the race too and ambient temperatures forecast at 20C, about 7C down on the race at Qatar.

https://fantasy.motogp.team

For anyone else who'd like to join?
Go and register yourself at the https://MotoGP.com website if you haven't already done so - It is FREE

Navigate to https://fantasy.motogp.com - again it is FREE

Choose your riders against a budget together with one team and join the following private League that I have created below

Your unique League code for S1000RRforum is: ZDKV6YAU

As ever - Race Ya!

Good job I'm not overly invested in the result! I have FQ20 in my team ffs and still manage to be in 8th...

Just done some tweaks/trades.

Last edited:
Well.. now that I have the same team as MrSmooth (?) I can at least not lose any points to him, but I'll never catch him. Is Alex still pretending to not care about the result, cos he's doing quite well now... P4 after today's results...

Back