Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno

Reaction score
Hi from the UK.
i have just bought a 2011 Srr.
Like me it?s got a few faults.
regards K

Tell us a bit more chum, we're all pretty much from the UK, where you from, how long you been riding, what made you buy the Beemer ?.

Always good to know a bit about a new member.

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Iv had bikes all my life bought them built them repaired them.
first time I rode to Europe would have been about 1982 on a hand built gs1000
paris Lyon Grenoble grass Antibes Monaco stayed around gulf de Lyon for a while then down to Barcelona ferry to ibiza and a small boat to formentera, not easy back then.
iv lived in Ibiza on and off for 6 years. Back in the UK now I wanted to see what bikes were like these days.
didnt want a new one, wanted something I could work on. So got the RR 2011

Ah man !..the stuff dream's were made of... my favourite superbike as a lad.. always wanted a GS Thou with a straight thru 4-1 but was too young, then was old enough but never had the bread, then had the bread but by then it was 85/86 and the GSXR range had came out so opted for three 1100s in succession..then got married.. and well frankly it was all downhill from that point [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Haha sounds like me Stuart but with Skyline GTRs....too young and have no dollarydoos, years and careers pass then finally get those dollarydoos; prices have skyrocketed thanks to the yanks. Refuse to massive overpay for potential rust bucket or time bomb :-(

But I digress...welcome Danno! Europe sounds like a marvellous place to travel as you have done. One day...

Haha sounds like me Stuart but with Skyline GTRs....too young and have no dollarydoos, years and careers pass then finally get those dollarydoos; prices have skyrocketed thanks to the yanks. Refuse to massive overpay for potential rust bucket or time bomb :-(

But I digress...welcome Danno! Europe sounds like a marvellous place to travel as you have done. One day...
thanks for the welcome, cheers

Back