New Member Intro

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noble46

Reaction score
Morning all, hope everyone is well. Chris Noble from Aberdeen in Scotland. My new 2020 rr in red arrives tomorrow morning! Already purchased evotech rad guard, r&g symentrical crash bungs, and powerbronze tall screen. Can't wait! :joyous:

Also, got two trackdays booked in May so looking forward to playing around with the race pro modes. If anyone has any tips and pointers they'd be gratefully received.

Morning all, hope everyone is well. Chris Noble from Aberdeen in Scotland. My new 2020 rr in red arrives tomorrow morning! Already purchased evotech rad guard, r&g symentrical crash bungs, and powerbronze tall screen. Can't wait! :joyous:

Have just got a gen 4 S1000RR too and gone for a very similar set of mods - although went asymmetrical with the crash bungs as I figured you won't be able to tell when looking at the bike?!

Also interested in how people have got on with the race pro modes on track - I've figured that leaving ABS Pro on might avoid a whoopsie like BVG had on the 44 Teeth track showdown. My understanding is that standard 'race' mode turns cornering ABS Pro off and if you're keen on some trail braking you might just want it!

How does the asymmetric bungs look? Have ordered up GB moto crash protection but not got bungs yet.

Have you had the opportunity to try race pro modes yet? I?ve got my first trackday on her in a couple of weeks.

Back