Lever Guard Recommendations

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortis racing are going to offer one to fit Alpha Racing clip-ons. (Guess they will work with other brands of aftermarket as well) I believe it is very similar to Alpha Racing's and comes with weighted barends. I will let you know what is like when it arrives.

Sorry to hijack this thread, I brought one of hpsbikes, and it says its for a 14mm diameter, and it don't fit my gen 2. So im assuming its 12/13 mm?

Gen 2 bars are 22mm more like or 7/8th of an inch in old money.. you sure it never came with a fitting kit ?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Not tried it yet but need to fit it before Snetterton ext weekend.

I have a similar problem of my own making on my Gen 3 - I have previously fitted an Evotech bar weights to my bars and can't remove them. I can take the bar weights off but the collet and bolt inserted inside the bars won't come out - gentle taps with hammers etc doesn't separate anything and I can't extract the bar inserts. I emailed Evotech and their reply to my request for fitting instructions or a diagram was met with a bolt in-bolt out suggestion....

Any useful suggestions from here as I have an Alpha Racing Lever Guard to fit?

Back