2020 gen 4 ...euro 5 or 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsijay

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just a quick one
Is the 2020 gen 4 bike euro 5 or 4 as looking to get a Sc project slip on exhaust but on there website there's 2 either euro 5 or 4 so that's why iam asking
Cheers

I saw this. 2020 is a Euro 5 engine but it wouldn't make the slightest difference if you bought a Euro 4/5 SC project slipon as the exhaust outlet is exactly the same for all K67s.

From what i have read the differences listed are most likely to do with US market bikes. It seems some early production models fell under Euro 4 rules in the USA, differences being ECU tunes. (Those US bikes are down on power) Have a look here, bit more detail on the subject: https://www.s1000rrforum.com/threads/2021-euro-5-changes.242816/

SC make some lovely slip ons. IMO a couple are much nicer than the latest akrapovic for the K67. But the only issue with SC is they don?t offer a header to match their slip ons.

Oh I didn't notice slip on. Was gonna say I lost TONS of power with SC, Racefit and Austin racing on my BMW, Did de-cat it though

Last edited:
Back