New Member intro

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actiforce Racing

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Pete Clifford and I own and run Actiforce Racing which is a dyno performance centre based in Lincolnshire. When I'm not dyno mapping customer bikes I am the Data and Electronics Engineer for FHO Racing BMW (formerly Smiths Racing BMW) looking after Peter Hickman, Xavi Fores, Alex Olsen and Brian McCormack. I also work with a number of Superstock riders at BSB and other national championships. As well as racing and track based activities I also remap road bikes.I have been involved in racing for over 40 years with the last 20 odd years at WSB / BSB. Any questions please feel free to message me or email [email protected]
I'm looking forward to reading more and getting involved with the forum, and hopefully getting to know a few of you.

Greetings Pete. I was thinking that name sounded familiar before reading further on with your intro. Young Mr Whitham is always singing your praises on Eurosport

Hi Pete welcome onboard mate, its about time you got on here with your knowledge and expertise. Pete has just mapped mine and Daves (ekdg) gen 4's and I can honestly say the bike is completely transformed. The throttle feel and mid range power is awesome, even the initial cold start up is so much smoother. This will be the best money spent on your gen 4 by far. We nearly paid a lot more to get the bikes mapped but when Pete was recommended to me by a mate who's just won the thunder sport elite championship on an actiforce race tuned BMW who better to map your bike than someone who works with the fastest guy around the TT, no brainer.

Back