Gen 4 Recall on Cylinder Heads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all,

Im due to take mine in to Bahnstormers today. It's been two weeks since the bike was used and you can guess what Im going to say next...

After a brief 1h30 min Optimate it still didn't have enough juice to turn over ha! Bitten again by the lithium bike battery bug.

Morning all,

Im due to take mine in to Bahnstormers today. It's been two weeks since the bike was used and you can guess what Im going to say next...

After a brief 1h30 min Optimate it still didn't have enough juice to turn over ha! Bitten again by the lithium bike battery bug.

Tracker drain?

Tracker drain?

Shhh don't curse yourself!
Yes. Two weeks ago it was full and used briefly and placed back in the garage not on trickle ha!

Fingers crossed I'll get it in today for the valves (and mention the shims may need checking). Thanks for all the useful posts in this thread so far.

We're in good company.

728f7ae6b466cb0147edb03244d2eb02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I just got deposit down on a v4s when the recall was announced :grumpy:
My god the ducati UK forum is glum, everyone is SO down on everything.
That Carson fella is still whinging about being booted out of here!
Makes me realise what an awesome community we've got here

I just got deposit down on a v4s when the recall was announced :grumpy:
My god the ducati UK forum is glum, everyone is SO down on everything.
That Carson fella is still whinging about being booted out of here!
Makes me realise what an awesome community we've got here

that so called Carson bloke ......was just telling how it is with the gen 4.........recall after recall...problem after problem.......but moderator's didn't like you slaging off the gen 4 .. .....

that so called Carson bloke ......was just telling how it is with the gen 4.........recall after recall...problem after problem.......but moderator's didn't like you slaging off the gen 4 .. .....
Interesting pov...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back to topic... got the call to say mines ready for collection.. it?s had a health check, valet and is ready for pick up at 10:30! Will report how the ?long way home? journey is.....

Last edited:
Back