Gen 4 Recall on Cylinder Heads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What demo did u get ste? Should be able to track it via tracker app.... and see if they thrash it

My bike is on 3k.

I've got a r1250.
bc4cbcef7b99226b97e36ba3a397efcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ste got ya bike back yet? Let us know wot it runs like? Ie like before or not?

Bombed into work on my day off this morning on it... was essential... had a good blast home...

Mine is affected and im not really sure what to do (sept 2020). I have ZERO trust in my Motorrad dealership

Mine is affected and im not really sure what to do (sept 2020). I have ZERO trust in my Motorrad dealership

Take it to another dealership
Collect mine this morning hopefully good to go and no more recalls.......lol

More to the point, what dealership do you use and why don't you trust them?

Can?t / won?t discuss it until my current dispute with them is resolved, but I?m open to recommendations for good dealers who people have used to have the cylinder head recall done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just collected mine ....perfectly done by reiten motorrad sudbury highly recommended

I've just got back on mine. Everything seems perfect. Also made me realise the last two weeks without it just how awesome this bike is.

Now to fit my usb and also fit my brake lever guard

just a heads up my bikes gone in today for a service and the new head the dealer told me they have done 5 so far, and all of the new heads come complete,BUT ALL 5 NEEDED RESHIMMING,JUST MAKE SURE YOU ASK YOUR DEAler to check them,

What is reshimming ?

Mines with Wollaston BMW now, due to collect it in the next few hours complete. was with them 2 days, had to order in new shims but advised all is good. will see later i guess.

Ryan, i tried using the ?look up?, but, i dont see the ?tool?, is there something im not doing properly.

I accepted the ?cookies?, there is a gap then question, presuming something should be in gap

For some reason it would not accept my reg no - you have to close out of the page completely to start again s I did with my VIN No - no recalls / enhancements for this vehicle it says. manufactured Oct / Nov 2020.

Back