Thread: New member

Riding
    S1000rr M 2020

Talking New member

Hello, first time
    2020 S1000rr M owner who has spent far too much on carbon bling, coz I can't spend it on track days ! Hoping to get a few tips here on how to solve a few of the bike annoying issues. Mainly the buzzy right bar. Is it just me ?

Riding
    HP4, ZX10R, F3 800

Re: New member

Hello mate, welcome in.. heavier bar ends may help...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Riding
    Gen 4 M 2020

Welcome and have fun exploring the Gen 4 section. Not experienced buzzy bars yet....but as Stuart says have a look into some heavier bar ends!

Enjoy!
    2020 Gen 4 M Sport

New member to the forum??....look at joining our Premier members for only £12.50 for 1 year or £20 for 2 years....discounts across lots of suppliers and main dealers.

What you save on ONE main dealer purchase spend of £250 on parts will pay for nearly 4 years membership.

Riding
    S1000rr M 2020

Hi, thanks for the relies, yes I have Evotech bar ends on. Didn't really help that much. It's only the right side. I've read quite a lot that this is an issue on this generation. I've heard also that the Alpha racing bar ends ( comes with lever guard ) helps to reduce the problem. It honestly makes my hand go numb and have to stop riding just to get a break from it. Does anybody know if the Alpha bar ends helped ?