Hey Guys.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24jseymour

Reaction score
Hey, Just joined the forum to follow some build threads and maybe start my own for my 2016 Gen3! Although I have recently been toying with the idea of swapping it out for a Gen4. Let?s see how it goes and catch up with you all shortly! :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Gen 3 RR [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a fantastic community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Last edited:
Welcome! Hope you have fun exploring the forum. Get some pics up when you can

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Gen 3 RR [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your previous motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a fantastic community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Thankyou, I?m Located in the North Yorkshire Moors so surrounded by nice B Roads.

Made the move from my 1199 Panigale.
I also have a Honda CB500 which I bought last year to introduce myself to track riding before I send the S1k sliding down the tarmac. [emoji1787]

be1e637e3c43df95d37e6c52ec0bdc0d.jpg

Welcome. I?m York based and often head out over the moors, we are very lucky living in this part of the world for having good roads.

Welcome. I?m York based and often head out over the moors, we are very lucky living in this part of the world for having good roads.

Ahh nice, a couple of the lads I usually ride with are in York, I?m Stokesley so Helmsley is the perfect meeting point! We really are lucky. Whether it be the moors, the dales or the lakes there is always a nice scenic route to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back