Bike Show 2021 @ Nec

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
I'm sure most probably know but they announced in the week that the show is on...however later in the year and being held in early December.

Def felt a happier chap with some thing to look forward to.

Anyone thinking of going? I usually head up early Friday morning...spend a day at show and then check into a hotel nearby.

December is a ways out BBB....all vaccinations in the UK should be done...
It's not just UK that presents stuff at NEC right ?

We are talking about schools re-opening only in March, it's then 7 months till preparations should start for a massive indoor event. Unless they limit participation I don't really see this happening. And if so they do limit, there is no point in this exhibition anyway.

Ah forgot, on top of that we have 2-3 new strains out there in the wild.

Last edited:
i think once everyone's vaccinated then surely the country has got to start getting back to normal. from what i can gather this vaccine don't stop you getting the virus but does stop you getting hospitalised which is the issue. once this is proven in the months going forward we will all be having the covid jab along with the flu jab yearly and i think the show will go on....fingers crossed...
if its just the mild covid we get i'll take that all day long, just need some normality....just my opinion.
mut

Back