ECU Studio MV Agusta

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Really good product this, other than the maps it magically it turns my OE QS to a Blipper, for whatever reason the factory send out this model with a Blipper set up as a QS only.

Anyhow the cost is completely reasonable @ ?350 plus VAT and ?15 postage for the tail. https://www.ecustudio.com/bikes/MV/F3.html

Knowing what I know about this VAT and Surplus charges when buying from abroad paranoia is definitely present in my purchases now !

As the package costs are pretty much all in the software they send the ECU connector via snail mail..... sooooo the question is what do they declare on the customs form, is it the cost of the tail only or do they mail the tail (that rhymes) with an invoice for the full amount !.. cos if they do then am I not going to be hit with another large charge..

My Carpi stuff was ?45 on a ?150 quid order..

NB: the reply from them was in broken English and never at all answered my question...

Any views on this guys .. I'm a bit confused..

Got the answer I was looking for, he'll send the plug in and invoice that for 50, the software is a DL so separate online invoice... thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back