Post deleted

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removed because you have posted in the wrong section of the forum and are not a premier mmeber so you dont have rights to list items for sale.

OK....Great forum

Selling items and using the forum like eBay was being abused so we opted to make that part of the Premier Members area. If it's not worth the ?1p/m then that's ok, but I think eBay charges a lot more.

OK....Great forum

I agree...it is a great forum.

A place for all BMW s1000rr fans to talk, share experiences, hints, tips...and be normal as possible during this crappy covid situation. I made some good friends who i hope will be friends for a long time. And i'm lucky enough to be a part of this great family online.

Forum membership is an absolute bargain imho....yes you get extra access to other parts of the forum...loading of pictures is a damn site easier...but best of all is forum discounts. I've saved a load at dealer so far...and even as a mod my subscription auto renewed....however happy to support the forum in anyway i can.

Back