S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuflit

Reaction score
Hi Forum,

Just a note to say hi and thanks for letting me in. My S1000 RR M-sport arrives on March 1st. Looking forward to it.

Thanks

Welcome! Have fun exploring the gen 4 section....whats your background on bikes?

mmmmmm.....quite a few over the years.

Suzuki ZR50
Kawasaki KMX 200
Suzuki GSXR 600
Honda Fireblade CBR919R
Yamaha XJR1300
Suzuki GSXR 750 K1
KTM 660 Supermoto
Honda Fireblade CBR954RR
Suzuki Hayabusa
GSXR 1000 K7
Ducati Diavel
KTM 690 Duke
Suzuki GSXR 1100
KTM 990 Supermoto
Aprillia 125 Scooter
Vespa 300 supersport
Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR
Harley Breakout
KTM Superduke 1290
Ducati 1299 Panigale
KTM 1290 Super adventure S

As you can see the last couple of bikes were a KTM Super Adventure S and a 1299 Panigale. They have both gone to be replaced by S1000 RR

I can see the logic in moving to the SRR if you were cutting down from 2 to 1. Going from two twins to an i4 is a fair change, will you miss the twins or do you prefer the i4 now you've had a significant number of both?

I loved my GSXR's!! TBH, I know it's not fashionable but I'm looking forward the i4.

Welcome! Your previous bike ownership is some pedigree, hats off to you, I'm a hoarder and would very much like to have the balls to swap out my portfolio.

Thanks! I have a very understanding family! Two bikes at a time has been my max but I'm happy just to have one for the time being :)

I'm sure you'll love it, Bet the wait till march is killing you

Tell me about it!! As the weather is a bit rubbish still I've decided to give PPF a go before I can get out on her.

Back