Current booked trackdays?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone have any booked trackdays this year?

I'll be participating in my first track day with my Dad in July, 27th @ Silverstone (Was my xmas present), And will probably buy him a trackday for his birthday for August @ Cadwell 21st, These dates match anyone whos going? Or has anyone ridden these tracks?

Cheers

Last edited:
Done both a few times - both epic and legendary in very different ways, both in track design and facilities. We're at SS on 3 May and 22 June and always do a double-header at Cadwell in July.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Done both a few times - both epic and legendary in very different ways, both in track design and facilities. We're at SS on 3 May and 22 June and always do a double-header at Cadwell in July.

Which would you say you prefer out of the two?

Silverstone is strange its so wide and flat it can be hard to work out the line (assuming you're doing the GP circuit). Cadwell is the exact opposite, narrow with lots of gradient.

You can't compare them really. Both are worthwhile for different reasons

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Which would you say you prefer out of the two?
It's like comparing apples and oranges; they're that different. I've had excellent days at SS purely as it's a long, fast and full on circuit, wide too so plenty of overtaking opps. Cadwell probably puts the biggest smile on my face though as it's a narrow, undulating roller coaster with epic corners and fewer passing places. No fantastic smooth-floored state of the art garages at Cadwell though - just the terrace car park and the constant drone of gennies going. MSV do need to change that though and invest there - it gets huge spectator numbers and for a reason. Love both for different reasons, but Cadwell is a right of passage and quite unique really.

I just booked two days at Croft, had to pick novice as inters and fast were full..

Jumping on to see Cadwells option's forgot to ask about refund/roll overs if this crisis continues.. booked thru NL.. anyone know, save me looking it up ?.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just booked two days at Croft, had to pick novice as inters and fast were full..

Jumping on to see Cadwells option's forgot to ask about refund/roll overs if this crisis continues.. booked thru NL.. anyone know, save me looking it up ?.

NL will honour a credit note if the its cancelled due to Covid/lockdown

Sorry, don't agree with booking yourself in wrong group, unless it qas a joke.
I asked the same if it all goes tits up again i can transfer over to a euro i have booked.

Last edited:
Got SS booked on two days and Donni so far. As soon as the next dates are announced will book Cadwell and Brands GP plus some other. Haven?t booked a Euro yet, what with travel uncertainty and stuff like this:

https://mxvice.com/post-brexit-ata-...Y6jqaN9iALnnnG3QvXynUVjEDP8Bovavjc1XaskUNzMgo

thats m/sport, racing(ACU) not t/days.

from what i can see from No limits and speaking to Paul/Mark, it's still being worked out with the freight company how it's going to be managed

Back