At last! Super.K is finally here.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super.K

Reaction score
Hi.

I wish I could say that I am very experienced biker with gazillion miles done on many of my bikes in the last 30 years.
My reality is that I was born 7 years ago... when I got my first road legal bike CBR1000RR.I Love my bike.

Anyway I am planning to get S1000RR closer the summer week [not the one in April] in August. I hear you all saying:

Life seldom gives us a chance to know someone who can influence us so deeply.
We have waited so long to have you among us. At last, the time has come. We are honored to receive you like your presence is crucial!
We are most delightfully welcoming you, we are honoured to have you. Welcome into our life!

Oh, Wow! Sure, no problem. Thanks for the welcomes.

Super.K ?

Think he was saying hi [emoji112].. so whats your name mate, where you from ?..

You anything to this guy Super K ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
3b76a3e31ecd8122229727420893a1a9.jpg

Last edited:
Not good at introductions... and by the looks of it neither at sense of humour.

I am in West Yorkshire.

Don't know who that is [I don't watch Tv].

K

:) well you've certainly made an impression!

Welcome and enjoy your research, what year of RR will you be looking to purchase?

Thats a nice machine, they've split the warranty out of it so buyers can choose, keeping the price starting with a 9 makes it look even more attractive, good marketing !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hello from North Yorkshire.

Alan Jeffries might be worth a call to ask if they get any trade-ins that match your requirements?

Back