No limits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
April and May dates released tomorrow. Their holding back Angelsey's dates till later, really fancy that track... looks a decent circuit and a nice backdrop, whats the facilities like ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
6cdf45cc60cff40862ea0776afe6cac6.jpg
64f3fff61a7343928226762ae695ecd7.jpg

Last edited:
Saw that. Price increases were inevitable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

April and May dates released tomorrow. Their holding back Angelsey's dates till later, really fancy that track... looks a decent circuit and a nice backdrop, whats the facilities like ?

Easy to learn, plenty of grip and good in the wet. Some good bits, some boring parts and it's a bit stop-n-go.........I've done well over a hundred days there as I only live 20 mins from the circuit.

Facilities are improving year by year - 11 double garages with plenty of power sockets in each one - each double holds 12 bikes comfortably. Decent sized paddock with plenty of power points - 16 in one location, 32 in another - and a good bar / cafe. There's also a couple of toilet and shower blocks plus camping was free pre covid however they didn't allow it on some days last year. The staff are friendly and run a good day.

I've got some on-board stuff if you are struggling to get to sleep at night..............

That all sounds really comprehensive, cheers gobert...its on my list for sure, my mates up for it too.. sounds a definite worthwhile trip.

I'll let you know when I book up might catch you down there... over 100 days ... tuitions on the cards then !

How are they for noise ?

it's a great track,but **** me the weather can change in an instant, woken up there in the mornings to what looks like a war zone with tents/awnings littered everywhere.

Sounds like a scene from hurricane Katrina..... great opportunity to pick up some new gear !

Whos going to notice lol...

That all sounds really comprehensive, cheers gobert...its on my list for sure, my mates up for it too.. sounds a definite worthwhile trip.

I'll let you know when I book up might catch you down there... over 100 days ... tuitions on the cards then !

How are they for noise ?

There is a 105db limit however they don't test and the only people that I've seen pulled off were really taking the piss.

it's a great track,but **** me the weather can change in an instant, woken up there in the mornings to what looks like a war zone with tents/awnings littered everywhere.

The weathers always tropical around here...........:smile-new:

Just booked Donington on 25th May : )

I got Anglesey a fair bit as Ive a caravan the other side to the track, always wanted to do a track day there. Ive only done one track day before and it wasnt on my bike. How is it for track newbies on these track days?

I got Anglesey a fair bit as Ive a caravan the other side to the track, always wanted to do a track day there. Ive only done one track day before and it wasnt on my bike. How is it for track newbies on these track days?

anglesey is an amazing track for me in top 3 in country. just listen to the briefing and do as your told.lol. after a couple of sessions grab an instructor for a session if you can, this will help with lines and speed in the afternoon. :)

That's annoying!! MSV Trackdays have stopped taking bookings after March, until they know about lockdown - I've been looking to book Dony since last year!
Not annoying for me! NL, if you're quick.

Problem is I have a voucher with MSV cos the day was cancelled last year :(
Right, that's a shame, but at least they'll honour it. I've NL deposit credit from Estoril last year and gift vouchers, so alright for a couple of days. Double Cadwell in July is an annual visit : )

Back