motorcycle live

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That album is private at the moment.
I think you can make it public in the settings.
A above you can display individual pics within your post if you copy the

Actually, having seen the HP4 a couple of months ago in the flesh at the Dubai Bike Show and thinking it looked stunning, seeing it again yesterday at the NEC I'm changing my mind. The only thing that might make any difference to the bike is the active suspension but everything else about the bike makes it look like it just crashed into a Halfords/Demon Tweeks shop window. I'd rather buy a standard bike with the suspension and fit the accessories of my choice to it instead for the £20k budget.

There are much nicer looking bikes out there.

fair point but which bikes do you think look better. The only two things i would change is the wheel colour to black and the exhaust to a stubby. I thought the detailing of the bike was really nice ? :)

I'll just have the wheels now and spray them black ;) Not worried about the damping thing. Plus I've got all that carbon anyways ;)

Best looking bike at the show was the Panigale. Even the standard one looks class.

Makes the S1R / HP4 look at least 10 years old.

I'm happy with my Beemer don't get me wrong but I am pleased I haven't shelled out for the HP4. Even the ZX10R will have electronically active suspension as an option next year. Ohlins have just launched it.

Back