motorcycle live

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon d

Reaction score
Went to motorcycle live show today shook hands with John McGuinness never washing me throttle hand again. And on a separate note the Hp4 an Hp4 carbon do look excellent in the flesh, the carbon detailing is the dogs!!!! :) :)

Going next sunday glyn is it worth going and any good deals there from the traders.????

Now somebody has mentioned a carbon HP4, I might nip down on the 1st with Gixer Rob, not been to this show for ages.

A couple I took on Sat, yes it does look very nice in the flesh. :)

hp4.jpg

hp4_2.jpg

There are some bargains to be had, I picked up a new Shoei X-Spirit II 'reverb' for £460 instead of £640 after some haggling. 8)

I haven't seen them that cheap myself, but bonus was I could try it on for size and take it home with me (had an Arai previously). :D

simon d link=topic=1828.msg16513#msg16513 date=1353874805 said:
now i have got my photo's on photo bucket how do i move them to the forum. Is there not an easier way
post the direct image link

as soon as we have enought premier members then software will be upgraded then it will be easier to upload them direct
http://www.s1000rrforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3.0

If you view the image in photo bucket look for the links to the right of the page, I think the image code is the bottom link. Click it and it should automatically copy then paste into a forum reply

And yes the hp4 looked very nice, you'd have to splash the extra on the carbon though, my biggest gripe with my 2011 was the shit plastic panels

Simon, the direct image link is viewed in Photobucket...copy the link highlighted in red and paste into your message on here. :)

Image1.jpg

Once you have copied the image link from photobucket it will be sitting on your "clipboard" waiting to be pasted somewhere.

As you are typing a post, either right click and select paste, or hold down command/control and click V (universal shortcut for mac/pc respectively)

If you want to post multiple images, just keep two ( or more) browser tabs open, and copy/paste between them.
You can always click preview before you post to check order etc.

Hope that helps‽

Back