Hello from Devon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard-jb

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Little bit about me. - Been riding bikes for quite a long time. Been doing trackdays with the odd fun race for the last dozen years or so, and since all that got quite tricky over the last year or so with Cornonavirus (especially euro trips), I've been racing some of the South West Enduro championships and having a right laugh doing it. (Especially as I'm far too old to be to be at the pointy end)
Don't do much road riding, but have a nice little heavily modified Ducati Scrambler which is a lot of fun.
Bought my first BMW back in 2018. Purchased Martin Jessops 2018 TT Superstock bike directly from Martin and the team at Ryders BMW. Lovely bit of kit and I've done a couple of euro trips on it to Almeria, Cartagena and Val de Vienne. It almost feels like cheating compared to the Superstock 2006 fireblade I was riding before!
I've been a member of Trackday riders forum since 2011 and to be honest, do most of my posting on there, but keen to catch up with some more dedicated S1000RR stuff.
Anyway, good to be here!
Cheers
Rich

Hello everyone.
Little bit about me. - Been riding bikes for quite a long time. Been doing trackdays with the odd fun race for the last dozen years or so, and since all that got quite tricky over the last year or so with Cornonavirus (especially euro trips), I've been racing some of the South West Enduro championships and having a right laugh doing it. (Especially as I'm far too old to be to be at the pointy end)
Don't do much road riding, but have a nice little heavily modified Ducati Scrambler which is a lot of fun.
Bought my first BMW back in 2018. Purchased Martin Jessops 2018 TT Superstock bike directly from Martin and the team at Ryders BMW. Lovely bit of kit and I've done a couple of euro trips on it to Almeria, Cartagena and Val de Vienne. It almost feels like cheating compared to the Superstock 2006 fireblade I was riding before!
I've been a member of Trackday riders forum since 2011 and to be honest, do most of my posting on there, but keen to catch up with some more dedicated S1000RR stuff.
Anyway, good to be here!
Cheers
Rich
Welcome! I also frequent the TD forums but it's great to get bike-specific info here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back