Exhaust Question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellorp23

Reaction score
My HP4 as bought, was fitted with an AR system. It's way too loud. I'm assuming the previous owner cashed in on selling the OE exhaust system
My question is
1 - Is the complete titanium OE system really ?6k ish ??
2 - Can I silence the AR can by fitting some sort of baffle (I've written to AR for a possible solution)
3 - Is there a complete Akropovic system that looks like the original but is reasonably priced ? I've looked but pictures can be deceptive
Ta

I wouldnt be surprised if a full OE system was 6 grand when they charged 1500 plus for the belly pan.

You can buy aftermarket baffles, aliexpress have a range of different diameters..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it a full AR system or just the original system decatted with the ar can?

Reason I ask is I have an HP4 cat spare, so if you had the original headers etc you could refit the cat which would cut a good amount of noise.

Is it a full AR system or just the original system decatted with the ar can?

Reason I ask is I have an HP4 cat spare, so if you had the original headers etc you could refit the cat which would cut a good amount of noise.

I'll let you know once I inspect the headers etc.

AR have been very helpful but I need to give them a bit more info

Which leaves the question which Akropovic would you put on an HP4 ? I was looking at this one

Back