Stamped exhausts ?race use only? etc

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul1970

Reaction score
Does anybody know if SC Project or Austin Racing slip-ons are stamped with ?not for road use? or ?race use only? etc? I want to replace the end can but don?t want to get any trouble, as I know that is what they look for.

I think that depends on what you buy, my SC on my MVA isn't marked up and it's straight through with no baffle..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It was the CRT or GP70 which I liked the look/sound of. I think the latter is a race exhaust. I just don?t know if they stamp them.

You buying direct or through a reseller ?.. either way email and ask them.

Pretty sure in the main adverts "usually" state... Race Use Only if they are intended for that purpose.

I lifted this from SCs website..The GP70 is Homologated so street legal, that said homologation is confusing at times..

They are really loud btw..any can that looks like either of these you just know is going to crack your neighbours up..The db killer will help tho..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n4d3qbN2Xh7v14fD7
881cffa818533b70570fb38516d563de.jpg

Last edited:
Aeesome. Cheers Stuart. I?ll be keeping the CAT on where I guess most of the house dampening goes on, so hopefully it shouldn?t be too noisy. I?m surprised it?s street legal though if it?s that loud. Doesn?t say if the DB killer/baffle is removable though.

As far as buying pretty much ANYTHING for the bikes now it will pay dividends to look at UK suppliers in the first instance, with regard to EU purchases and irrespective of how refined the supply chain and transportation side becomes with this additional charging structure (Taxation and Handling Charges) and it will get better, at least I hope so....your still faced with a long delay in receiving goods..I'm almost 2 weeks into my transaction with Carpimoto and I have no idea where my parts are or who has them and I mean no clue whatsoever... normally they would be fitted to my bike by now.

Last edited:
As far as buying pretty much ANYTHING for the bikes now it will pay dividends to look at UK suppliers in the first instance, with regard to EU purchases and irrespective of how refined the supply chain and transportation side becomes with this additional charging structure (Taxation and Handling Charges) and it will get better, at least I hope so....your still faced with a long delay in receiving goods..I'm almost 2 weeks into my transaction with Carpimoto and I have no idea where my parts are or who has them and I mean no clue whatsoever... normally they would be fitted to my bike by now.

This really is a great pity. I was always very impressed with Carpimoto - parts arriving from Italy in a couple of days. I'm sure they'll lose a lot of UK business through no fault of their own.

This really is a great pity. I was always very impressed with Carpimoto - parts arriving from Italy in a couple of days. I'm sure they'll lose a lot of UK business through no fault of their own.
Yes, same here, it really is a shame, however their communication still is and from memory always was first class, their response times to emails is excellent.

Back