Mototrainer... Lockdowns ultimate boys toy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm properly fiucked

We 5 of us bought Buccis (graeme was last one), can't even ride one until March

I thought he was talking about yhe mototrainer...the point of the thread...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This a very old concept, I first saw it in 1982 in a amusement arcade on Brighten beach front. It was a GP bike on two rollers and you had to follow the video of a race track whilst leaning the bike. Not only is it virtually identical, I can't believe someone has rehashed this old game.

I have just purchased a lottery ticket and as a back up wrote a very nice letter to Santa asking for one of these simulators please..... I love the concept of it, but like @stuartb mentioned, I'd want to try one out first before I parted with my cash.

This a very old concept, I first saw it in 1982 in a amusement arcade on Brighten beach front. It was a GP bike on two rollers and you had to follow the video of a race track whilst leaning the bike. Not only is it virtually identical, I can't believe someone has rehashed this old game.

Never succeeded in getting round a circuit lap without crashing at least 4 times on one of those. Not sure I want to spend ?13k to find out I'm still shit at video games... :uncomfortableness:

Back