Hello all. New from across the pond 2020 K67 sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDBUG

Reaction score
Howdy and thanks for having me. Great site. I'm from just outside the Washington DC area so might be a bit tough to make any meet-ups. I picked up my first BMW S1000rr sport package in racing red. Got her in March of this year after moving from the Ducati dark side with a 19 V4S. Great bike but way too uncomfortable for my 61 year old back. Love the V4S performance but the BMW beats it hands down in just about every respect in my view. So far I've made a few modifications.

Akra titanium header and carbon muffler
M-sport low seat
Puig smoked windscreen
Giles rearsets
and just finished a full gloss carbon fiber body swap
with a combo of the M factory carbon and RPM bits.

My next mod will be a Brentune. The factory remap after the first 600 miles got rid of the flat spots you hear about with US models but the bike has so much more to offer.
It's a bit cold here today in the DC area but still got out to ride this AM. I picked up a Kies heated jacket and trousers a while back from a UK site. Great investment since it was about 30F today here. I'll post a pic in the right room once I figure out how.

Cheers

JEDBUG

Welcome Jedbug.....great spec you have started there. Get some pics up when you can.
Have fun exploring the gen 4 section

Back