2021 Metallic Storm black RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i took Delivery of my new bike, 2021 s1000RR Sport, traded my 2015 Gen 3 motorsport in against it. My local dealer had just ordered in it for showroom stock and it had just been put on the floor when i decided to call in as im quite friendly with the staff.
once i seen it in person i fell in love with it.

i actually purchased the bike 4th december but the dealer held the registration for me as that way it was a genuine 2021 model and not another year older due to a couple of weeks. the bike has 4miles on it currently as the weather here in ireland is terrible at the moment. so its going nowhere near the salt ridden roads we have.

Came spec'd pretty well too, as the motorrad dealer gave me a few 'luck pennies' with the sale, its got the Msport rear paddock lifters, EP radiator and oil cooler guards, EP frame bungs.
also came with the Forged wheels and lithium battery. i did originally want a Msport with carbon wheels but after seeing the forged wheels in person im glad theyre fitted.

already ordered a EP tailtidy, Puig light tint aero screen and a tank protector. dont think im going to bother with an End can at the moment as its nice now having a quite bike again.

but heres to doing 600 miles at somepoint for the runin service.

This is my favourite paint scheme. Looks amazing and the wheels look great.

Thanks for the congrats, I'm bursting to get it out on the road now, can't wait to have it on track also

Stunning in black, I asked about trading mine in after a year for a black one but the money was silly. if I really want to I may just get it wrapped instead

Congrats on the new steed! I really do like the black, suits the bike a lot. Hopefully you can get it out soon.

Back