Track Day Insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea you dont have much choice,unless you for the ?860 yearly policy from 4counties /(or ?260 for 4 days!!)

I hope it settles down next year and becomes more reasonable. I know it won't ever get back to ?75 for a years cover again. But typically their just taking the p1ss

it's 1 of those really,you only really know how good your policy is when you need it.just to confirm,all other medical expenses were covered,just nothe prosthetics,and lets be honest,who really knew/knows what a p[rosthetic is,i'd have assumed a false limb etc,but it's anything put ionside you to replace/hold shit together!!
Was it Lee Grant ?

Hmmmm that's quite worrying that, glad you posted it in a way.. Guess if anything it makes me aware of what's to come in the event of a fall!.

So far I've emailed them twice and had no reply.. both emails were this morning mind you, normally you would get an auto response from pretty much any firm you care to mention but zilch from them.

The emails were not complex the last was a request to alter the email address on my policy..pretty straightforward..I'll see how long it takes for them to reply.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmmmm that's quite worrying that, glad you posted it in a way.. Guess if anything it makes me aware of what's to come in the event of a fall!.

So far I've emailed them twice and had no reply.. both emails were this morning mind you, normally you would get an auto response from pretty much any firm you care to mention but zilch from them.

The emails were not complex the last was a request to alter the email address on my policy..pretty straightforward..I'll see how long it takes for them to reply.

thing is,you'd never have known about it until this happened,if it was a general "off" or collar bone injury it would be covered no problem,theres nothin to say that it wouldn't be the same as all the other insurers.

i'm still using them,i hate the amount of money i HAVE to spend each year on insurance for basically everything you own/use/hobby. if it turns out i'm not covered for something then so be it

Try sending a message on the wats app number, got back to me pretty much straight away.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The insurance is valid until 70 years old. You must purchase the 7 days or annual insurance for non-residents in Spain.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,

For any other old gits on here ....[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
Jenny Bel?n Guti?rrez
RBG Sport Racing Coverage
Pi i Margall, 38

08208, Sabadell (Barcelona)
Telf.: (+34) 937 235 868

Fax: (+34) 937 232 678
[FONT=&quot]
[email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
www.rbgsport.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back