London Bike Show

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We always spend most of the day in the bar drinking overpriced beer, so maybe will just pick a big dealer, with pub next door, once they are open again and save the entry fee for a curry!

For me it was all the bikes and about picking up a good bargain. Managed to save almost ?300 on an AGV last time I went - and had a good chat with Danny John Jules

I would always go armed with the CC for a decent helmet deal. Picked up most of my Shoei's from there in the past. Got the current X-Spirit 3 from Helmet City there for ~?400 (they are ?650 usually).

We always spend most of the day in the bar drinking overpriced beer, so maybe will just pick a big dealer, with pub next door, once they are open again and save the entry fee for a curry!
Only been once, it was quite disappointing so no loss here as far as I can see. It was (probably will be...) a clearing house for outsized tat nobody wanted anyway, hence the sale...
The other stuff, celebs etc, who cares? Only go if you?re a weird shape or need a bizzare shaped helmet/Jacket.
Rubbish, all of it!

For me it was all the bikes and about picking up a good bargain. Managed to save almost ?300 on an AGV last time I went - and had a good chat with Danny John Jules

Haha, excellent. I met Danny there too and spoke with him, managed to get a selfie with him too! Cool guy and crazy about bikes!

NEC show is what my sights are set on this year, me and my dad always go over for the usual fill of beer and Swinging the legs over a few bikes, and tryna blag free products from stands haha, touch wood it'll maybe go ahead if all clears up

Back