Stalhbus Master Cylinder Bleeder Valve

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOCKE

Reaction score
I purchased the Stalhbus bleeder valve for my 2012 standard master cylinder to go with my HP bleeder valves. The size is M8 x 1.25 x 16 which I?ve been told is correct but the valve rubs on the front fairing on full lock. Anyone else had this issue?

Yeah the valve is longer then the stock so it rubs i made a little space for mine which went between the fairing and front stay to give me the clearance i needed

I?ve managed to find a position that it just clears the fairing but my lever is now not at my preferred angle. I?ll try it for a bit and if not happy I?ll maybe stick a bit of clear vinyl on the underside of the fairing to stop it rubbing the paint. I?m only at full lock when parking the bike anyway.

Yeah the valve is longer then the stock so it rubs i made a little space for mine which went between the fairing and front stay to give me the clearance i needed

I was thinking a rubber washer to sit where the rubber mirror mount is. All it needs is a couple of mm.

All fixed, stuck a 8mm rubber spacer between front brace and rubber mirror mount. Clearance is fine and lever is in my preferred position.

Latest posts

Back