Steering damper - possible issue

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did also say the "recalled calipers" were leaking again and no one noticed, even though zack is around that bike multiple times. But considering he's manny who owns moto million and his job is to sell upgrades, I'd possibly take it with a pinch of salt.... Wouldn't be like a little bit of video fraud considering the amount of stupidly expensive(possibly free to ib) parts available to him.

They did also say the "recalled calipers" were leaking again and no one noticed, even though zack is around that bike multiple times. But considering he's manny who owns moto million and his job is to sell upgrades, I'd possibly take it with a pinch of salt.... Wouldn't be like a little bit of video fraud considering the amount of stupidly expensive(possibly free to ib) parts available to him.

I imagine they are all free. On oneof the latest videos Manny is walking round the bike swapping stuff out. My 2021 callipers are leak free (at the moment)

Back