Hi Folks, new member and owner of my s1000RR M-Package

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Champa7474

Reaction score
Early Xmas present to myself - and just love the new toy. Hope to learn and share experiences on this Forum.

Based in Denham, South Bucks.

I'm in Uxbridge mate. Hope to see you about. Welcome.

Welcome. Normally meet mates up at the Shell Dome, Watford during the warmer months and head to Chipping Norton for brekkie. Hope to see you out soon... enjoy the toy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Champa....any extras in the stockings? Have fun exploring the Gen 4 section...plenty of advice there

Many thanks Marc

Just a Puigi Dark Smoke Screen on order and in the post, have asked about a tail tidy and on the wish list for this year a short can full titanium akro planned with a splash of carbon on the side panels and the rear guard. Other than that the bike has it all - so really its more about some add on's albeit pricey ones. Thanks for the steer on where to check on the Forum - appreciate it.

Many thanks Marc

Just a Puigi Dark Smoke Screen on order and in the post, have asked about a tail tidy and on the wish list for this year a short can full titanium akro planned with a splash of carbon on the side panels and the rear guard. Other than that the bike has it all - so really its more about some add on's albeit pricey ones. Thanks for the steer on where to check on the Forum - appreciate it.

Just a small plug for forum membership but any genuine accessories we have dealer discount at 2 dealers.....

Back