S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ED30GTI

Reaction score
Hi , just joined
I traded in my 2019 single r in July and got an 2020 s1000rr sport Hockenheim silver in its place ,,, great forum here

Great choice....don't happen to be a vw fan by any chance? What modifications have you got planned?

Yes I like my Vw,s as you probably noticed from my user name ,, Ive not got it anymore but my last car was a golf gti edition 30 .... I?m from north notts ,,, and mods at the min are Akra gp slip on , evotech tailtidy ( still in the box lol ) evotech rad guards and crash bungs , just fitted an mra tinted double bubble screen but not ridden with that yet ,, and I?ve got Gilles 20mm Comfort clip on,s ready to fit ( bad back so trying to make it alittle comfier ) I?ve also fitted Gilles pegs with the 20mm drop plate , but I don?t like them as they push your feet out slightly because of the step in them.
Oh and I?ve dropped a tooth on the front sprocket.

have you done many miles? just wondered why you've altered the gearing all ready. :)
I?ve got nearly 3k miles on her, I dropped a tooth at about 1k miles,, there is nowhere where I ride that I will ever get it flat out in top gear , so I dropped a tooth to knock abit of the top speed off and gain abit more acceleration, it?s as simple as that.

Back