S1000rr Gen 4 sport.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys just put my bike on auto trader for sale if any of you know anyone that is looking for one I would appreciate it if you would pass this on thank's in advance guys.
33c586b0acb7c257b23ab0be25974140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Details? Price?
Hi it's got 1250 miles from new 30 months warranty left.Extras included are cat cover smoked screen tail tidy professionally fitted paint protection.Never been tracked still on original tyres I put the reason for sale up on this forum a few weeks back sadly got to let her go.Ive priced to sell 13500 it's the sport with the pro modes.

Hi it's got 1250 miles from new 30 months warranty left.Extras included are cat cover smoked screen tail tidy professionally fitted paint protection.Never been tracked still on original tyres I put the reason for sale up on this forum a few weeks back sadly got to let her go.Ive priced to sell 13500 it's the sport with the pro modes.

Thank's guys for all the wisdom while I've been on here the bike is sold and I'm not returning to one.So stay safe but have fun all.

Thank's guys for all the wisdom while I've been on here the bike is sold and I'm not returning to one.So stay safe but have fun all.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum, and I wish you and your family the very best for the future. Good luck.

Back