Happy New Year...we hope

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
Well the year of chaos draws to a close and now we all have 2020 Hindsight ;)

I hope that any of you that have suffered mentally, financially or physically in 2020 have a happier and more prosperous 2021.

Many thanks to those of you who took out or continued to be Premier Members without whom we'd struggle to keep the lights on.
Many thanks to those that start and engage in conversation to keep content rolling...even Stu with his Ninja-based episodes :D
Many thanks for all the knowledge, time and patience given to the forum freely it makes it what it is.

I hope we're all out on our bikes much more in '21. Whether you're a Sunday rider, commuter or track god I hope we all stay safe and enjoy our RR riding.

Here's to you all in '21.

*there's still a few hours left for Aliens in 2020... ;)

Have a good one everyone, Hope you've all made it through this year okay.
I wish too see many new and familiar faces in the new year (mid way through the year ;))

Last edited:
Happy New Year to everyone! :cheerful:

Don't worry, there's not enough time for 2020 to get any wor.... hang on, something's in the garden, back in a tick

aliens.jpg

Happy New Year when it comes, hope it's way better than this years been.. wouldn't be hard mind you, and cheers to the mods for keeping ALL YOU lunatics in check :distracted:

Lol.. thats yet another email from Reactive Parts..first it was the Boxing Day extravaganza, then it was the extended Boxing Day extravaganza, now NY extravaganza.. lol.. at least some heavy discounting is coming out of this Covid crap..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Happy New Year all, here?s to a much happier and healthier year for us all :)

Last edited:
Back