S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyeleon

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
After riding my Ninja400 for few months,I decided to order my all time favourite 2020 S1000RR M.I hope the epidemic will not affect my picking-up schedule TAT.:congratulatory:TBH I am still a noob in every aspect ,but I really love do some DIY modification on my bike.Excited to join the forum and would like to ask some questions out there for a little asssitance with my new bike!:tongue-new:

Welcome onboard :)

That's a bit of an up-scale from a 400 kwaker to a 200+ bhp M .. Make sure you hold on!

Is that the M-sport, or the _actual_ "M" .. if it's the M, then I'm jealous and will probably not speak to you further :)

Thank you my friend!:biggrin-new: I don't know the exact difference with the M-sport/actualy "M" in the UK,but I guess the M-sport=S1000RR with M package /M=M1000RR?Due to the covid-19,I came back to China from Boston with my mum and I bought my bike here.We can't have M1000RR from the BWM dealers here ,and we don't even have 2021 s1000rr due to the import policy etc :(. It literally cost all my savings for the S1000RR with M package (Motorcycles are really really expensive here).

Congratulations on your bike. Welcome to the forum and thankyou for your support!

Back