HP4 owner looking to do some work my self

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwbull

Reaction score
Just a quick hello. I own a 2013 HP4 and there a few job I need to do but if like to do them by the book so I'm on the hunt for a service manual. Hope some may be able to help.

Thanks

Joe

The downloads are available under premier membership area Joe, best couple of quid you'll ever spend.

Where you from, what kind of work you looking to do ?

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have just spent 800 on a service with some extra worth at a bmw service centre only to find I have the and light on and the front wheel is binding. Need to try and resolve that but if like to don't with the right torque specs

Unfortunately, I have just spent ?800 on a service with some extra work at a bmw service centre only to find I have the ABS light on and the front pads are binding, given they did a break fluid change they should have noticed this. I Need to try and resolve that but I would like to do it with the right torque specs and the ABS sensor spacing, which looks to big to me at the moment.

:)

Unfortunately, I have just spent ?800 on a service with some extra work at a bmw service centre only to find I have the ABS light on and the front pads are binding, given they did a break fluid change they should have noticed this. I Need to try and resolve that but I would like to do it with the right torque specs and the ABS sensor spacing, which looks to big to me at the moment.

:)

If you sign up as a premier member you can dl the Workshop Manual as per previous post, it's all in there mate plus step by step of every repair you can think of. ?1 per month.

The Calipers are the easiest to work on, I done an overhaul inc, discs, pads, pistons and seals on mine last spring.. theres nothing to them, what kind of mileage is on your bike ?

Last edited:
To paraphrase Brian Glover telling the joke in the Slaughtered Lamb.. I guess the Quid a Month.... "were too 'eavy" ...

Latest posts

Back