Tyre warmers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I know there are a million and 1 posts around them, however anyone have any experience of Thermal Technology Pro ones? I have a mate selling them, used for a couple of track days...

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are a million and 1 posts around them, however anyone have any experience of Thermal Technology Pro ones? I have a mate selling them, used for a couple of track days...

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They should do fine.
Get an IR TEMP gun and test them before you go.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thermal Technology Tyre Warmers

...anyone have any experience of Thermal Technology Pro ones? I have a mate selling them, used for a couple of Trackdays...

I use Thermal Technology (Evo Dual Zone) tyre warmers and they are excellent. From experience the cheaper Pro and Race versions are also very good. Their full range is linked below so you can see the differences between each version.

https://www.thermaltechrace.com/en/bike/

I have the Thermal Technology Pro (Fixed Temp) ones. They are very good. Worth checking them out with a thermometer as Alex suggests just to check elements are OK.

Im a authorised reseller for Thermal Technology, you would have to PM me for the discount I can supply, but I will put a link up when I get my vendor area sorted out with admin. I use them and they are equally as good as Cappit in my own opinion.

Back