New BMW owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
New to the forum and to BMW.
I managed to persuade a friend of mine to part with his mint, low miles, 2015 RR Sport for not a lot. I haven't rode it much though as the salt pixies came out the night after I bought it.
So RN it's in the shed looking sad and I'm looking forward to spring with quite some desperation :)
I'll be doing the maintenace myself and not knowing much about modern bikes with elastic-trickery everywhere I reckon I'll need some help even with some simple things.
Not got a manual yet despite dropping several pre-xmas hints but I'll get one soon enough. I don't need to do anything to it immediately but I would like to to change the fluids and filters before a proper ride in the better weather. (Perhaps just a shiny bolt or two in the meantime)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Al

Hi Al, welcome aboard.

If you'd like a copy of the maintenance manual gratis then please subscribe to our premier members section and you can download a copy of it. Its one of our thank you's for helping keep the lights on and it amounts to just over ?1/m

The BMW is pretty logical to work on. But we're all happy to help.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi Alex. Thanks for the welcome. I'll do that, I think I'm going to need all the help I can get.
This thing is from another planet compared with my old bikes, it's my first one with EFI!

Back