Hi new member here !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vbbzbs

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought I?d made the right decision moving from a Blade SP to a S1000XR in July as I am not getting any younger but 5 months on and I was missing a sports bike, so a S1000RR M Sport has taken its place. Have been lurking in the background reading all the chats to convince me I was making the right choice, a great source of info. Thanks all.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What were your favourite experiences onboard the Blade?
What did you like & dislike about the XR?

Enjoy the forum, and I hope you have some great experiences onboard your fantastic new RR in 2021 [emoji41]

Hi Oli,

Had the Blade for 3 years, two trips to Spain and a trip down to the south of France through France, Germany and Italy, very wet on Pirelli supercorsa tyres, and back via route Napoleon (great road) to the UK. Surprisingly comfortable for a sports bike but thought touring on an XR would be better. Covid stopped the European trip this year so a tour abroad to Wales instead, XR was great but did everything too well so felt like just transport, no feel good factor, and Euro5 means so quiet !!

Welcome aboard there mate, Blades are great bikes. I reckon if I give up sports bikes I'll rap it altogether, like you I can't see me riding anything else..

Where are you from

Cheers

Stu

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ahhh Close, I googled it and never got anywhere but I knew it was down that neck of the woods.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back