I love my S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleGM

Reaction score
Hi everyone, and I hope all's well

Just saying hi as I've just joined the forum. Got my first RR about 2 months ago and loving it, best sportsbike I've ever owned.

Wishing you all the very best for Christmas and lets hope 2021 is a good one for us all.

Dale :encouragement:

HI there, it's a 2011, got it 16000 miles on it. Looked around a few before I went for this one - mint condition, previous owner had it not too long and he purchased it from a BMW Motorrad dealer with warranty so it's real sound. It has some really nice extras on it and really looks the biz. Has some new Metzler M9RR's on it too. How can a load a picture of it to my profile? If I do then you are anybody else who might be interested can see it.

HI there, it's a 2011, got it 16000 miles on it. Looked around a few before I went for this one - mint condition, previous owner had it not too long and he purchased it from a BMW Motorrad dealer with warranty so it's real sound. It has some really nice extras on it and really looks the biz. Has some new Metzler M9RR's on it too. How can a load a picture of it to my profile? If I do then you are anybody else who might be interested can see it.

Found the Avatar/pic process :encouragement:

Back