Cancelled Orders

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Thats my second order cancelled, this time it was Mytyres.. due to delays, Covid etc.

They've updated their site to show only UK based rubber.. I thought I was safe as they are in the UK.

This virus is a total pain in the tits now, getting really pissed off with the whole thing, could be years before were back to normal

Worth checking out with any suppliers if they have in stock before pulling the trigger on anything guys...
5dccc496e777f18e4031115e11fa1043.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I think with this whole border thing we are just about to see a decline in availability in most things.

Demon tweeks had a sale on recently for tyres.... my find stock there as warehouse is huge https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/motorcycle/wheels-tyres/
Just ordered from them 10 mins ago .. heres me saying check before you buy too ! [emoji42]

I usually buy my hoops from Visorshop prices and service is outstanding, I'm on first name terms with most of the guys in there... can't even run that risk now...whats the point.. !.. from my favourite movie https://youtu.be/gh8diFydSQo

Last edited:
Give Bob a call at FWR here in London.... normal next day delivery and very good pricing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arghhhhhhhh.. I could scream, just got this in and went through them for advertising stuff they don't have in stock... I'll call FWR see if their open tomorrow. Closed till 4th

Never had so much hassle trying yo buy one feckin tyre !

b942eae346c7bb5f31320ed56602320e.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Allan, they have Power Evos listed, whether they are in stock or not is the same old story I'll see when they open up.

Cheers

Anyone ever used these Avon Extreme track day tyres ?.

Great review on Visordown and a YT vid by Plater
4e9d56b7c6413740432b5b563ca34f76.jpg
5357de79c1d9c6bcff2cecd9bf3eaec8.jpg

Stuart, try this mob, best price out when i bought the M9RRs and they arrived within 24hrs

https://www.tyretectrading.co.uk/
Gave up trying to get an Evo front, just ordered a Power Cup 2.. Great service off this guy Peter...he called Michelin and checked everywhere looks like a European shortage of tyres full stop not just Michelin, no doubt time of the year and this Brexit shit on top of it all guys, get your rubber ordered if your doing anything early in the season.

I just ordered a set of Metzeler M9 RR's to go on the new beastie (will be selling the racetek's with 40 miles on them if anyone is interested). Bought them from M&P with a 10% discount code - came in at 240 delivered (dunno when they'll be here though - im in no rush - it's baltic outside!)

I just ordered a set of Metzeler M9 RR's to go on the new beastie (will be selling the racetek's with 40 miles on them if anyone is interested). Bought them from M&P with a 10% discount code - came in at 240 delivered (dunno when they'll be here though - im in no rush - it's baltic outside!)
Why changing the tyres Freudie?..

Why changing the tyres Freudie?..

Only because I want to get out on the bike, and the racetek tyres that it has on it are probably shite in the current weather and temps. Even if they're 'ok' the fact that between my ears I know they're not optimum will probably have me riding like wuss, so it's probably more of a confidence booster :)

Lol - I can just see me now .. full leather romper suit, headphones, sunglasses, tyre warmers, bike on paddock stands, missus with fag on in her dressing gown and a 'bensons and hedges' brolly...

Back