Under Suit options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base layer onesies are a nightmare, I think I?ve left a black gimp suit hanging on a wardrobe at a hotel somewhere in Germany with a ?hole? cut out around the crutch area....
1 piece leathers and 2 piece base layers seem to work best unless you?re Foggy ??

Base layer onesies are a nightmare, I think I?ve left a black gimp suit hanging on a wardrobe at a hotel somewhere in Germany with a ?hole? cut out around the crutch area....
1 piece leathers and 2 piece base layers seem to work best unless you?re Foggy ??
Haha, did you cut an Anus hole too Zx or was that included in the crotch area[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Think ill go for a Two Piecer.. don't like the idea of trying to extricate myself from a Onesie plus I can use either or dependant on the weather at the time... Ive thermal leggings and a couple of tops I bought from Decathlon last year come to think of it.

Good to know, I was looking at them but wasn't sure as the 'summer' one still looked quite thick. Do they allow enough cool air in?

Here?s the perfect description of the summer suit. Hot day in the 30c?s.... I?m sitting in traffic in full aerated leathers and you pull away and for a second you shiver as the suit wick?s the sweat away immediately and then it?s like an air conditioned suit. I haven?t had a single problem since my first suit in the 90?s. Still use it. I have 2 others so on a 10 day french trip, I can have a fresh one every 3 days. I don?t understand why you?d pay some of the ridiculous prices out there. Crashed in them with no problems.

Those look ridiculously cheap at 30 quid, I presume your still talking about the extreme suits Jamie.. what size did you buy.. are you not the same dimensions as me 6ft circa 14 stone ?

Haha.. just so BMWBB can draw another big Phallic Symbol, I'm not that daft Marc cmon lol

Does anyone know if there's any truth in some of the under suits actually melting due to the heat from the friction sliding down the track, just wondering if my cheapo ebay kit would be one of these in the event of an off?
Mut

Does anyone know if there's any truth in some of the under suits actually melting due to the heat from the friction sliding down the track, just wondering if my cheapo ebay kit would be one of these in the event of an off?
Mut

I suppose non motorcycle or non race undersuits if made of nylon and such like could but to be honest, I doubt they?d get hot enough under leathers sliding any distance. I?d be more worried about the leathers ripping than some melted nylon.

Back