Gen4 red s1000rr for sale.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. Would you mind confirming the spec and what you'd like for it?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind confirming the spec and what you'd like for it?

Only extras from standard are cat cover belly pan (Not carbon).Ventureshield paint protection done professionally tft screen protector tinted screen r&g tail tidy.1230 miles never tracked.?13.500.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Does it have the Performance Pack? HP wheels, lithium battery etc?

Does it have the Performance Pack? HP wheels, lithium battery etc?

No mate that's the m sport.It does have the pro modes everything apart from the light weight wheels and lithium battery and m sport seat.Its red and on the 20 plate registered June this year.

Pillion pack or seat cowl?

N.B. The performance pack Alex mentioned is an option on the Sport - the MSport has all that and the carbon wheels.

Sorry to hear this. What kind of work are you looking for? I?ve a lot of contacts in the recruitment world and will try to help.

Sorry to hear this. What kind of work are you looking for? I?ve a lot of contacts in the recruitment world and will try to help.
Hi I'm a vehicle builder at bombardier building trains.They are going through a takeover at the minute recently laid 300 off I'm still there for another week.

Nightmare mate, this year has been horrendous, doubt you've done many miles on the bike too... hope things level out for you soon.. edit: Jesus I missed the mileage on the post .

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nightmare mate, this year has been horrendous, doubt you've done many miles on the bike too... hope things level out for you soon..

Cheers mate I don't think I'll be the only one affected with what's going on in the world at the minute.I won't miss the bike at the minute as it's on its stands don't use it when the salt goes down.

Cheers mate I don't think I'll be the only one affected with what's going on in the world at the minute.I won't miss the bike at the minute as it's on its stands don't use it when the salt goes down.

Positive mind set there and not over precious with the bike, get it punted, not too difficult to find an equivalent once this shit passes ..

keep in touch on here tho pal [emoji106]

Positive mind set there and not over precious with the bike, get it punted, not too difficult to find an equivalent once this shit passes ..

keep in touch on here tho pal [emoji106]

[emoji106]

Back