gen3 parts fitting on gen 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vro551

Reaction score
Hii everyone, which of the following parts from my existing 2015 model will fit the gen 4

HP folding levers
Light-tech chain adjusters
Pretty much thats all as for sure the tinted screen and AR exhaust wont fit

Hi,

Pretty much the only things that will fit are brake calipers and the front sprocket, everything else is different.

I know, I upgraded myself in January, I sold everything I had on my gen 3 except my Brembo GP4RX calipers and RCS 19 master cylinder.

I got a L74 quick change rear wheel system to replace my Lightech/fast Frank kit which I transferred to my XR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen 4

Virtually nothing from the Gen 3 is compatible with the Gen 4. From experience you are better off selling everything you have and starting over.

Re: Gen 4

Any idea or how much my bike is worth, its got less than 10k, 2015 in motorsports colour, all packages included (no alarm) option wheels (not forged), HP levers, tinted screen, AR slip on with de cat y piece, servo buddy installed, tanks bag and genuine bmw rear luggage, light tech chain adjusters, integrated rear cluster light(tinted), all original parts available , solo seat and pillion seat + pegs too. I should have a spare sets of standard sprokets too, and the battery has just been replaced with a larger capacity

Back