2010-2014 rsv4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m selling mine, with loads of extras and standard stuff

crc track fairings

gilles chain adjusters

ackra can and race map

extra long and short can

v02 and comp k scrubs

carbon fibre parts

fork, swing arm,engine protection and frame slider

rad and oil guards

brand new m7rr just been fitted

its got more stuff I?m sure

Hey Jay, Would love to buy it sounds like it has everything on I want when I own one. Just depends on when you are thinking of selling and the price you are looking for.

Hows it going Felix.. long time no hear mate, they are cracking bikes but pretty small as everyone says , probably good for your height tho, I stood next to one at Motorrad Dalkeith when my bike was in for a service and couldn't believe how compact it was.. it looked an unreal bit of kit tho...get one bought !..

Stu

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hey Stu,

Long time yeah but back on forum now through the journey to save for another bike haha, I like everyone on this forum and still feel welcome even though no longer own a s1000rr :( I've never actually seen one in person I don't believe, Just watched countless videos of them on youtube now and loads of reviews, Closer to the time I will go and test ride one.

Hope you're well.

Definitely, I really liked the whole package and the size was strangely compelling, it was the first really noticeable thing and of course it was just sitting there begging to be ridden really hard.

I'd be right on the blower to Jay asking for favourable terms lol..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

31% ^_^

Saving goal of 14k needed for:

2017+ RSV4
SC Project CR-T exhaust
ECU flash
New tyres
New chain and sprocket

Last edited:
At 41% with the savings :) hopefully over 50% end of month

I'm good mates with the lads that run it. Brad and Dale are top blokes very helpful and just decent all round guys.

Been sold mate,

50% of way there, Should be around 70-80% after payday at end of month

Back