Was there any collusion................?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednine

Reaction score
I'm not remotely a fan of F1 but, for George Russell to be robbed of an inaugural F1 victory at his first attempt as the stand in replacement for Hamilton beggars belief that his pit crew could be so incompetent and fit the wrong tyres! Was it a mischievous move on behalf of Mercedes to show that anyone could win, obviously with a decent level of skill and gamer instincts anyone could win in in that particular Mercedes car????. Oooh yes it was.....................oooh no it wasn't. :applouse:

Last edited by a moderator:
George Russell cannot catch a break. But that's it.

TBH if George won it only helps Mercedes in their negotiations with Lewis and puts pressure on Bottas to do better. There's no downside to having three great drivers for the team.
It was actually worst for Williams, can you imagine trying to motivate GR63 next year to perform at his best whilst yet again failing to give him a car capable of qualifying and racing in the top 10?

I've not watched the race but IMO it's a monumental f**kup only.

Very convenient though and he was very sheepish, not only embarrassed. They are too professional a team for such an elementary cock up, sorry I just don't accept it.

Fair enough, just wondered if I'd missed something.
The radios thing does sound bafflingly dumb.

Back