Daytona Evo Voltex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I think I got a good deal on these outers only.

I love my Daytonas, mine are 3.5 years old now and well scruffy, their going for ridiculous prices second hand. Theres a guy selling a preowned pair on EB for 350 size 44, they look in pretty good nick, however done a quick trawl online and these outers popped up. ?180 quid delivered. My inners are in good order so these are just the ticket.

Can't be running about with a pair of MINKY boots on this glamorous new MVA I have now can I..

Heres the EB listing, really good deal for someone.. 600 plus new..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daytona-...-/303667970019?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
d8a242285fe951862f328f7a24e9adb9.jpg

Last edited:
are the voltex compatible with the evo security inners? or are you using voltex atm?

as for 2nd hand pricing,they do go for a lot of money,but at ?1200+ for a pair of the evo gp's it's no wonder.

i actually have a pair for sale :)

are the voltex compatible with the evo security inners? or are you using voltex atm?

as for 2nd hand pricing,they do go for a lot of money,but at ?1200+ for a pair of the evo gp's it's no wonder.

i actually have a pair for sale :)

Voltex Scooby, I'm not sure but I think the inners are interchangeable are they not ?

What size are your boots ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back