Ducati/Triumph Glasgow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. All my local bike dealers have had fantastic sales this year, keep saying they can't get enough bikes. Or they are just encouraging me to spend more!

This is on a reddit feed
9e898d0b78ce115f1673bb0390ef4765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It?s also on the Ducati Glasgow website. I thought they were always busy due to the fact they were the only Ducati dealer in Scotland plus moving from Great Western Road to their new premises.

Same here, but the size of that unit and that its a prime site location the rent must be extortionate. The rates alone are 14 grand a month !. Thats before you switch a lightbulb on.
39ef55b489ef61449cbc303c72ba0eb8.jpg

Reopened yesterday.. hope it's successful [emoji120].. however you wonder how many bikes, gear, and what have you they must sell just to cover the rent and rates in that place never mind staff and utilities costs on top..

Wonder if they negotiated a free rent period, I don't see anyone else snapping up that large a premises.. it's a huge obligation to fulfill month after month.
db57dc10e6ddf3543dc427b1b22abc4f.jpg

On the Ducati Glasgow website it says they are moving to a new premises in the next few months. Not sure where.

Good choice going down the Eyetie route Kenny..did you know I'd done the same last month ?.. I'd be really tempted with that Hypermotard, looks a cracking bike.

Last edited:
Back