Pressure Washers.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look for ones with metal pumps.
Nilfisk used to be good. Bought mine a decade ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

and always make sure you drain it after use (quick blast with water of) to avoid ruining pump if it freezes.

i bought a petrol one from Aldi yrs ago,they are excelent for the money

Do the job, but aren?t very long lasting. I?ve had my most recent one replaced 3 times under warranty. Before that I had 2 that broke just outside of the warranty. Next time I will buy another make.

Do the job, but aren?t very long lasting. I?ve had my most recent one replaced 3 times under warranty. Before that I had 2 that broke just outside of the warranty. Next time I will buy another make.

Sorry, which make? I think you missed the name out.

I've had a karcher for 15+ years - its a bit knackered now, 1 wheel has come off, and if you release the lance trigger, there's no pressure when you come to want to spray again (fixed by removing & re-attaching the lance nozzle bit) but apart from that, it works fine. <jinx_mode on>

I've an Aldi petrol pressure washer, really powerful, different nozzles, plus auxilliary nozzle for drawing a cleaning agent from small tank at the front.

3yr warranty which works as I needed a couple of parts.. cost me 199...

https://www.aldi.co.uk/petrol-pressure-washer/p/016298287808000

Its a brilliant machine.. not sure its available now tho..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol yeah - but i think it comes with a "normal" pressure attachment too, but for sure will be more powerful ones available - could just get a normal one and not stand at point blank range lol

Back